Monday 27 April 2015

Do Not Give Up

I would like to share my personal experience with all about the change my life had after too much of depression. It was the beginning of my career where I had to face many hurdles inspite of performing well. My boss had been repeatedly creating issues. Though, I tried efficiently to give my best in every work assigned, I was not in good terms.Finally,I gave up one day and decided to resign from work. Though I was very disappointed as one can understand how special our First job is and how depressing it is to resign from it. I shared the same with one of my colleague who was senior to me. He was like a savior to me.He taught to me the Positive Aspects.

My colleague was really surprised to know what I have been going through few months. He advised me not to give up. And refreshed to me all the positive aspects of my job. He suggested  me to be as loving as possible with my boss forgetting what she was doing with me. He told me the fact that nothing can be changed by running away from the situation because such issues are prevalent in almost every workplace. So, I need to learn how to tackle people and situations rather than running away.

Here, I made up my mind and decided to see things in an optimistic way and give myself another chance. Now I was being extremely loving and caring with my boss who was still continuing to pressure me. I did not give up. For every issue she created I tackled it in a very positive way. Slowly, things changed and she started liking me. Gradually every negative thought she had for me converted into positive. Finally everything was in place and a day came when my boss realized how efficient I was and made me a part of every important work and ensured I was a part of all activities.

This is how my life changed then. Very thankful to my colleague who helped me to look things in a positive way and saved my job. From then, at every phase of my life when I had tough situations to be faced, I did not give up. But started looking things in a positive way and ensured I gave the best shot and bring success in every task assigned to me. This was a lesson which I implemented whenever, wherever I had problems. And I also learnt that sharing problems with your dearest can help you relieving from stress and makes you capable of thinking before you quickly jump into a decision.
So, think positive, be positive, do your best, be bold, stand by truth and nothing can stop you from achieving your dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment