Friday 15 May 2015

My Airtel App

Airtel, the leading Network provider in all kinds like Broadband, Digital TV,Mobile.Having been using Airtel Mobile Network from a decade, I feel privileged to share about the new “My Airtel App” with everyone.Being one of the leading service provider, Airtel has gone much wider to make things much easy for its users. The most interesting features “MyAirtel App” provides would list as below.
The Shake feature, which displays Exclusive offers from Airtel just on the shake of your phone. Thats really cool. The phone shows the offers along with the free data and the cash back. Instead of spending lots of time surfing Internet to find the special offers, to Recharge or another time consuming activities,Airtel helps us to know them just in fraction of seconds. So, that seems to be interesting and time saving as well which is very important in these busy schedules we go through.
The other feature I am impressed is with Cash Back facility. The first time we recharge on “My airtel App”, Airtel provides us with a particular amount as cash back which is complimentary. It also has another interesting feature that is “Airtel Surprises “which gives us an opportunity to select a free coupon which is provided by them on every recharge.The value of the coupon depends on the value of our recharge. We can redeem the coupons in various fiels such as food,cinemas,online shopping,etc..
The wonderful thing I like is the display of the data Usage, the list of recharge history, the remaining data in our account and also indicates  when the balance is low. The tracking system is also amazing which helps us to tack our talktime usage and the data usage from our plan.
The online payment option is a very convenient feature Airtel provides. which helps us avoid long surfing in the internet. This is a very safe and secure payment methodology. It provides a very friendly platform ,thus avoiding confusing situations. It also tracks all our bills, the bill payments and the current bill to be paid as well. As we have too many busy schedules in this competitive world, we would appreciate something which would save our time. With such busy lives, we often forget the due dates for the payment of our Telephone Bills. So, “My Airtel App” reminds our Bill payments due date very often.
Just on the Shake of our Phone we can view the exclusive offers ,the full talktime ,the cash back. It also has  a very user friendly interface to order whatever games we wish to with an excellent quality at affordable prices.We could also download the music we love select and buy the packages we love to.

The last but not the least feature which had helped me a lot when I forgot to recharge my account is the “Instant Loan” option. Once ,i was help up somewhere and was upto to meeting someone and got lost in the p;lace.Then I had to make a call in that tensed situation where unfortunately, I had no balance in my account.Then Thankfully I remembered the loan feature which Airtel provides. And I implemented it immediately.I was really thankful and felt very happy as I came out of the lost place. So, lets download the new “My Airtel App” immediately and enjoy the best services provided by the best Network provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment